Our aim is:
- To focus on ‘most able’ provision and the quality of teaching and learning across the curriculum, in order to raise standards and allow all students to achieve their potential.
- To enable students to respond to challenges commensurate with their ability, by learning effectively and achieving the best outcomes and qualifications.
- To encourage students to build on and develop their knowledge, experience, skills and understanding in order to reach and exceed individual targets, independently and through extra-curricular activity.
- To ensure that, where necessary, individuals receive academic or pastoral support to overcome identified barriers to learning at a challenging level.
- To maintain an ethos in which achievement at a high level is recognised and celebrated.